Monday, October 31, 2011

No Matter What

We are home today after losing power for 12 hours. It's funny how losing something puts life in perspective. You quickly remember what's important. I'm thankful for the reminder to take each day as gift, to receive it with an open heart and offer thanks. I started my journey of thanking God for 1,000 things in March of this year. I don't ever plan to stop. Offering thanks is so beautiful; a grateful heart-so radiant. May my gratitude point to the Giver of all these things. I am ever so thankful for my Lord and Savior who brought me out of darkness and into His marvelous light.

#768-788

Direction from the LORD
Trusting in His unfailing love
Rejoicing in God my Savior
Being fully alive
Power outages
Snow in October
The beauty of His Holiness
The richness of His Word
Being thunder for Him
The LORD strong in battle
The hope of a new day
Blessing & honor, glory & power forever and ever
Daily Bread
Love that covers
Renewing Grace
Small beginnings
Freedom
Being satisfied in Jesus
Jehovah Jireh
A renewed heart & mind
Being a doer of the Word


1 Thessalonians 5:18 NLT "No matter what happens, always be thankful, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus."


No comments:

Post a Comment