And He took bread, and when He had given thanks, He broke it and gave it to them, saying, "This is My body, which is given for you. Do this in rememberance of Me." Luke 22:19 ESV
In everything give thanks. What an example we have in Jesus Christ, our Saviour. Always giving thanks, in all things. (Ephesians 5:20 NASB) Lord, help me to be more like you. Searching for You in the everyday. Aching to be filled by You.
60. Homemade macaroni & cheese, bubbling & gooey
61. Audrey Assad's new CD (The House You Are Building)
62. Not comparing myself to others
63. The possibility of a part-time job
64. Gas prices $3.72/gallon
65. Finishing our homeschool year well
66. Budding tulips in the flowerbed
67. The crisp spring breeze
What are you thankful for today?